I created this gluten absolutely free pesto pasta recipe not too long ago applying my homemade Wild Garlic Pesto but it operates just as nicely with shop-purchased pesto or homemade basil pesto. It is a easy dinner, but a fantastic way of adding some further vegetables into an otherwise fundamental pasta dish.
Gluten Totally free Pesto Pasta with Aubergine & Tomato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 aubergine
- 100g child plum tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 200g gluten absolutely free spaghetti
- 150g pesto
- Wash and chop the aubergine into modest pieces. Then spot into a huge frying pan with the oil and slow cook for 15 minutes (medium heat) till extremely soft and golden on the outdoors. Set aside.
- Now make your gluten absolutely free spaghetti according to the directions on the packet.
- A couple of minutes ahead of the spaghetti cooking time has ended, place the pan with aubergine back on the heat, turn up to medium-higher and throw the entire cherry tomatoes into the pan.
- Cook for a couple of minutes till the tomatoes are swollen and almost everything in the pan is completely warmed via.
- Drain the pasta, then add the spaghetti and the pesto to the pan with the aubergine and tomatoes. Turn off the heat and stir genuinely nicely till the pesto has completely coated the spaghetti.
- Serve the gluten absolutely free pesto pasta promptly and appreciate :).
If you enjoyed this recipe why not attempt 1 of my other gluten absolutely free meal concepts or baking recipes:
- Sweet Potato & Halloumi Fritters
- Pancetta, Parmesan & Courgette Quiche
- Quinoa, Halloumi & Pomegranate Salad
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Brownies
- Chocolate Tartlets
Bon appetit! x