On this newest recipe working in [paid] collaboration with The Protein Works, their Chocolate Fudge Fandango protein bar coupled with the loaded nut butter impressed me to go all out indulgent and create one thing which sounds just like the factor of goals: CHOCOLATE. BROWNIE. CHEESECAKE.
That’s proper, a nutty uncooked brownie base topped with a creamy chocolatey cheesecake layer, completed off with items of the Loaded Bars round for an added crunch and additional increase of chocolate – as a result of you may by no means have sufficient, proper?! Not a lot prep wants to enter this which is a bonus and could be forward should you’re serving it for one thing particular. Excessive protein, low in added sugar and insanely scrumptious, this one’s for all of the chocolate and nut butter lovers on the market (I’m positive that’s most of you!).
For the bottom –
For the cheesecake half –
- 250g Quark or thick 0% fats Greek yogurt
- 50g darkish chocolate (Montezuma’s)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (The Coconut Firm)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
To embellish –
- First make the bottom: Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a 20cm free backside cake tin. Place the entire elements right into a blender (I used my Ninja Kitchen Nutri Ninja) and pulse till the combination comes collectively. Press into the tin together with your palms and push right down to kind a fair layer. Bake for 10 minutes then go away to chill.
- In the meantime soften the darkish chocolate, coconut oil and maple syrup then beat into the Quark till clean.
- As soon as the bottom has cooled, spoon over the chocolate cheesecake combination and clean out evenly. Chill for not less than 2 hours.
- Lower up the Loaded Bars into small items and prepare across the fringe of the cheesecake and within the center. Drizzle over chocolate and sprinkle over cacao nibs. Slice and luxuriate in!
Cheeky low cost!
Fancy getting a 25% low cost off Loaded Nuts (or Legends protein bars)? Merely use the code SPAMELLA while you get to the checkout! Take pleasure in <3