Keto Hen Fried Rice is a flavorful, low-carb, better-than-takeout model of the traditional Chinese language consolation meals dish. Everybody in your loved ones will love this! Prepared in solely 25 minutes.
This publish accommodates affiliate hyperlinks, which suggests I’ll make a small fee if you buy by considered one of my hyperlinks.
This recipe comes with a warning. The warning is: beware of constructing this recipe as a result of when you do, you can be requested to make it time and again and once more. Ketoers, non-ketoers, youngsters, mates, household, coworkers… everybody will likely be asking you to make that “keto / low carb / low calorie / wholesome / scrumptious Hen Fried Rice recipe.” Guard your servings rigorously as a result of you could discover a forkful or two lacking should you flip away for a minute… or worse but, you could discover tomorrow’s lunch portion mysteriously lacking from the fridge.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Hen Fried Rice Recipe
- It’s a breeze to make so you may simply make one other batch (or three) to maintain up with your whole fan mail requests.
- This dish is good for dinner, lunch, and meal prep.
- It’s prepared in solely 25 minutes. (Yeah!)
- Every serving accommodates a mere 2.8g web carbs.
Substances Wanted to Make Keto Hen Fried Rice
Ingredient portions are situated within the recipe card on the finish of the publish.
Here’s what you’ll must make this tasty low carb Hen Fried Rice:
- Unsalted butter
- Boneless, skinless hen breasts
- Frozen riced cauliflower
- Frozen peas and carrots combination
- Inexperienced onion
- Recent ginger
- Garlic powder
- Crushed purple pepper flakes
- Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce) or coconut aminos (FYI, utilizing coconut aminos will add an additional 1.5g web carbs per serving of this dish (see part under re: tamari vs. coconut aminos)
- Toasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Swerve or erythritol (non-obligatory; provided that you want a touch of sweetness in your Hen Fried Rice)
How you can Make Keto Hen Fried Rice
That is only a fast overview of find out how to make keto-friendly Hen Fried Rice. For the recipe intimately, scroll to the recipe card on the finish of the publish.
This recipe is made in 4 (fast n’ straightforward!) phases. First, scramble the eggs and put aside.
Second, cook dinner the hen and seasonings and put aside.
Third, cook dinner the veggies and seasonings.
Fourth, put all the things again within the pan with the ultimate seasonings.
The result’s this! 😍
What’s the Distinction Between Tamari and Coconut Aminos?
Tamari is a gluten-free (no wheat) soy sauce that’s made fully from soy. In accordance with SAN-J, a preferred model, tamari has a “richer, milder, [and] extra complicated style” than you’d discover in conventional soy sauce. It accommodates 1g web carbs per tablespoon.
Coconut aminos, in distinction, are freed from each gluten and soy. Coconut aminos are constructed from the fermented sap of the coconut blossom and, whereas it tastes soy sauce-ish, it isn’t as salty and has a sweeter taste. Coconut aminos have 3g web carbs per tablespoon (Coconut Secret model).
Tamari is decrease in carbs than coconut aminos; utilizing coconut aminos will add an additional 1.5g web carbs per serving of this dish should you use a full Three tbsp coconut aminos. Vitamin information have been calculated based mostly on the utilization of tamari. I admit I really like the sweetness of coconut aminos, so I usually discover myself making this dish with 2 tbsp tamari + 1 tbsp coconut aminos, after which I add a little bit Swerve or erythritol for a bit extra sweetness. (Not plenty of Hen Fried Rice recipes include sugar/sugar substitutes… perhaps I’m simply bizarre. 🙂 )
Vitamin Details for Keto Hen Fried Rice
- 324 energy
- 32g fats
- 19g protein
- 2.8g web carbs
That is calculated utilizing tamari, not coconut aminos (that are increased in carbs).
Extra Keto Dinner Recipes You Might Get pleasure from
Hungry for extra keto dinner recipes? Give this Keto Hen Alfredo Casserole a strive in addition to Keto Buttery Hen Casserole!
Like This Submit? Give it a Share!
I hope you’re keen on this straightforward low carb hen recipe! When you appreciated this publish, I might so respect you giving it a share through the use of the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter divided
- 2 massive eggs calmly overwhelmed
- Sea salt and black pepper to style
- 1 lb boneless, skinless hen breast, minimize into half” items
- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen peas and carrots combination
- 1 massive inexperienced onion sliced
- 1 tsp recent ginger finely minced
- half tsp garlic powder
- half tsp crushed purple pepper flakes or to style
- 1-2 tsp Swerve or erythritol non-obligatory
- 3 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
Warmth 1 tbsp butter in a wok or massive high-sided skillet over medium-high warmth. Add eggs and season with salt and pepper to style. Prepare dinner, stirring always, for 1-2 minutes or till eggs are cooked by. Switch eggs to a plate and put aside.
Add 1 tbsp butter, diced hen breasts, and half of the ginger, half of the garlic powder, and half of the purple pepper flakes to the new wok or skillet. Season with salt and pepper to style. Prepare dinner for 4-6 minutes, stirring steadily till the hen is cooked by. Switch hen to a plate and put aside.
Once more add 1 tbsp butter to the new wok or skillet, plus the frozen cauliflower, peas and carrots, inexperienced onions, Swerve or erythritol (non-obligatory), and remaining ginger, garlic powder, and purple pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper to style. Prepare dinner, stirring steadily till the frozen veggies are heated by and tender, roughly 3-5 minutes.
Lastly, to the cooked vegetable combination, add tamari (or coconut aminos), sesame oil, cooked eggs, and cooked hen. Prepare dinner for 1-2 minutes, stirring always, or till all components are completely mixed and heated by. Take away from warmth and prime with further inexperienced onion, if desired, and serve instantly.
- When you don’t love plenty of warmth, cut back or get rid of the crushed purple pepper flakes. When you love warmth, preserve or enhance the called-for quantity.
- Tamari is decrease in carbs than coconut aminos; utilizing coconut aminos will add an additional 1.5g web carbs per serving of this dish should you use a full Three tbsp coconut aminos (Coconut Secret model). Vitamin information have been calculated based mostly on the utilization of tamari.
Keto Hen Fried Rice
Quantity Per Serving
Energy from Fats 171
% Day by day Worth*
Saturated Fats 7.5g47%
* P.c Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2000 calorie diet.
Vitamin information are included as a courtesy solely. They’re correct to the most effective of our data based mostly on the components and types used, however their accuracy is just not assured. If relevant, sugar alcohols have already been faraway from the entire carb rely.